Advert

For advert inquiries
contact tobeetoe@gmail.com
For news/topics you want us to talk about
tobeetoe@gmail.com or +2348130443252
ToBeeToe Creative Concept. Powered by Blogger.

Sponsored

Html

Thursday 9 July 2015

Have you once eaten/made a fruit salad before?

by Unknown  |  at  11:51 am

So, how are you? I wanted to ask Oh! sorry, am already asking. Have you once eaten a fruit salad before? Yes? No? I bet You should try it. Me, I tried it yesterday and it was wow. This isn't my first time though. My sister was the one who introduced the wow meal to me. Lol. Mine wasn't as rich as the above picture though but it was cute.
You don't know how to make one? Hmm, before I teach you, let me tell you something in your ears. C'mon Come closer(In a serious face) *Whispers, You are a bush person oooh! Don't tell anyone I told you that ooh, Remember I whispered.
Ok, It's simple
Buy/pluck some couple of fruits(Maybe your favourite) + as many as possible.
Rinse it very well
Rinse/wash a transparent coverable plate
Get a flat plate, Put the plucked fruit in the flat plate(After rinsed!)
Get a knife, C'mon don't be dirty, must I tell you before you know you are to rinse that too? Go rinse it mehn.
Now, slice the fruits as little as you can, (lol, like the quote, "Cut your cloth according to your size") so now, slice the fruit according to your mouth capacity.
Done slicing? Now, put the sliced fruit in the transparent plate.
If you are the easily-tempted type,
you can eat right away, but, if you are like me, you should freeze it for an hour, then eat!!!!.
How was the tutorial?
Ehen, before I forget, I used Apple, Pineapple and Water melon for mine, and it was wow!!
Try it, apart from its sweetness, it is also very good for our health!!!

Copyright: Tbthealth

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.